Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Very 1st Post...

Hello. This is my very first post. Since I'm excited, I'm going to post something exciting...


KORS Michael Kors Channing Wedge Bootie

KORS Michael Kors KORS Michael Kors Channing Wedge Bootie KORS Michael Kors KORS Michael Kors Channing Wedge Bootie

I have been drooling over these for about a week, imagining the camel color with jeans to fulfill the 70's feel that is so prevalent for fall. I see a vintage black leather skirt with the black. I love the mix of textures of leather. They retail for $295.00. My birthday is about a month away. Possible Present... I hope!

Available Here: www.michaelkors.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod8620001&parentId=cat20501&masterId=cat121&cmCat=cat000000cat101cat121cat20501&index=0&tid=V1

No comments:

Post a Comment