Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Romance to Rekindle...

So I'm meeting up with my ex-fiance tonight who broke up with me a short time ago. We are trying to give "it" another go. What to wear? Something that says "I'm sexy and you know you miss me." If I had my way it would be some dramatic red gown similar to what Jessica Biel wore to the 2009 MET Costume Gala Institute courtesy of Versace. However I don't think that would fare well running to catch the METRO. I also don't know how this would be viewed in a bar. I would say AMAZING, "that girl sure is brave, sexy, confident, and I want her." But I digress, I wanted to have a picture posted on what I settled on wearing but am currently still undecided. So I will take this dress as inspiration. Wish me luck, I promise pictures to follow with what I chose. It may end up being jeans and tee shirt, but I have that "Knock em dead" attitude so that simply won't due and will not disappoint...



Jessica Biel 2009 Costume Institute Gala 01

No comments:

Post a Comment